Friday, December 26, 2008

GE Cordless 5.8 GHz Edge 25951EE2 Phone with 2 handsets, Call Waiting Caller ID and Digital Answering System

GE Edge Cordless Telephone with Dual Handsets Call Waiting Caller ID and Digital Answerer
Customer Review: Great phone!
I've had this phone for a long, long time and like it very much....never any trouble. A while back I managed to damage the extra handset so I bought an AT&T E5812B and have had problems. Unless a caller hangs up instantly without speaking, it is recorded as a received call. On the GE, there has to be an actual voice or the call is discarded. Also in order to erase a received call you have to listen to the date and time before you can hit the delete key. Since you're never certain if this was a hangup or if eventually a message will start, you have to wait to hit the delete button til you're sure. I contacted AT&T and they said the phone was defective and I'd have to return it. I've decided to forget the extra handset and stick to the GE.
Customer Review: So-so phone set
The best thing about these phones are that you can add on additional handsets,and you don't need a phone line to each one. The one thing I am not fond of is that you can't get very far from the base before they recieve interference and you are unable to understand the person on the other end.


No comments:

Post a Comment