Saturday, December 27, 2008

Plantronics M220C Mobile Headset for Cordless Phones

The Plantronics M220C Mobile Headset provides stability, comfort, and quality sound. It features a soft, flexible earloop that can be worn on either ear, and a noise-canceling microphone for call clarity in most environments. The M220 series is compatible with most headset-ready phones and mobile devices including Motorola, LG, and Kyocera.
Customer Review: Plantronics M220C
I purchased this headset specifically because the complaints about it were that the earpiece was too small. Unfortuntately, the sound was great but the ear piece so large it kept falling off of my ear. I sent it back and ordered the Plantronics MX505 and it is fabulous - great sound and fit.
Customer Review: Got more than I hoped for.
I purchased this headset for home use to free up my hands while I cleaned, cooked, etc. It's absolutely perfect for me. I liked how light and comfortable it was to wear around my ear. The earpiece is actually very flexible, too, making the right fit easy to attain. The mouth piece doesn't smash up against your face as some other head sets I've owned. Callers can hear me loud and clear without any static on the line whatsoever. Granted, you do pick up background noises (although not to loud) so this wouldn't be a good purchase for a business where you'd like to have noise canceling features on your headset. You do have volume control through your handset, so no fiddling with your earpiece trying to find and adjust the volume. For as little as I paid, this was definitely a good buy. I would recommend it for home use.


No comments:

Post a Comment